Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully our terms, conditions and privacy policies.
Warranty & Return Policy
Ten97 LLC dba Ten97 Technologies (manufacturer of ARMORVENT and herein referred to as “ARMORVENT”) extends a lifetime warranty on our products against manufacturing and materials defects for the service lifetime of the product. A product’s “lifetime” specifically refers to the service life of the product, or at such a time that, through normal use, the product can no longer function for the specific purpose intended. The determination of whether a product’s expected lifetime has been exceeded will be made by ARMORVENT.
We manufacture our products to meet superior standards. However, regardless of how carefully it is used, when used in combat conditions, wear on the materials may be accelerated to the point where it can not be considered “normal” and must be expected to be replaced. ARMORVENT’s warranty covers manufacturer’s defects, but it does not cover wear and tear.
This warranty applies when the product is used for the purpose intended and not against every day wear and tear, modifications and alterations, or improper use and care. Items cannot be returned more than 30 days after the date of purchase. We cannot accept returns on custom manufactured items due to the inability to resell these items. The determination of whether or not a product will be repaired or replaced under this warranty will be on a case-by-case basis, and at the sole discretion of ARMORVENT.
As stated, returns or exchanges will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Customer is responsible for accuracy of the product order to include correct sizing for all orders. In most cases a 15% re-stocking fee will be applied to catalog or inventory items.
Please call one of our sales representatives for an RMA number before returning any merchandise. Also, all orders that received free shipping by way of a promotion, or other offerings, must be returned at the customer’s expense. The shipping cost of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled or the merchandise is defective.
U.S. Toll Free: 800-563-3108
International: +1 615-473-5042
804 Princeton Drive
Sonoma, CA 95476
Online Pricing Policy
At armorvent.com, our commitment to our customers is to offer convenience, service and product availability online at competitive prices. We also offer merchandise at promotional prices.
We may offer merchandise online at the same price at which it is offered in ARMORVENT dealer stores. However, in some cases, the prices will be different because the website and stores may choose to offer items at different prices and may run different promotional events at different times. For this reason, prices and other promotional offers (such as coupons and additional discounts) offered at ARMORVENT dealer stores may not be applied toward purchases from armorvent.com. Similarly, prices and other promotional offers (such as promotion codes and free shipping) from armorvent.com may not be applied toward purchases from ARMORVENT dealer stores.
While we try to ensure accuracy, we reserve the right at any time to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions and to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on an incorrect price or description. Orders shipped to Tennessee locations will also incur a 9.25% charge for sales tax.
We hope this clarifies our policy. If you have any further questions, please send us an email. Our goal is to provide you with full service and complete satisfaction, and we look forward to serving you.
General Shipping Policy
Our shipping charges are based on preferred rates with FedEx, UPS or US Postal Service rates, which are based on package weight, size, distance shipped and volume. ARMORVENT offers a variety of methods and vendors to ship worldwide and we do our best to keep shipping costs as low as possible. Delivery times are not controllable by ARMORVENT and will vary.
Depending on the address and region, orders to be shipping out of the 48 contiguous United States are sent by way of FedEx International Priority, these shipments are not eligible for overnight shipments from any carrier. Shipments to areas that are part of the United States but outside of the 48 contiguous region will be shipped by way of USPS Priority Mail, if this does not work for your location please contact Customer Service. Please note that all A.P.O., D.P.O. and F.P.O. shipments must go by way of USPS only.
Delivery and Lead Time
Everyday orders for items that are in stock are usually shipped within 24 to 48 hours, excluding weekends. Usually, orders completed on weekends ship out Monday.
Express shipping (Next Day, 2nd Day, 3rd Day)
These orders are given top priority and are ordinarily shipped same day, within 24 hours at the latest, excluding weekends. Barring exceptions, these orders ship Monday through Friday at around 2:30 PM EST. If an express order is placed before 12 PM EST, we will do our best to ship it that same day.
Freight Forwarding (International Customers)
All orders, placed by any customer, that are sent to a freight shipping facility or a freight shipper (also known as “freight forwarders”), are not under any protection or possibility of refund from ARMORVENT. These kinds of shipments should be insured by the customer to prevent any possibility of loss on their end. If insurance is something you would like to add to your order, please contact the sales department. ARMORVENT cannot be held liable for lost shipments when freight forwarders are involved.
Shipping time on backordered items varies depending on the items being manufactured. You will be contacted via phone or email if you order a backordered item. At this point you can either choose to wait for the item, or remove it from your order. If you choose to wait, the backordered item will ship out to you automatically just as soon as we get it back in stock. Due to availability and vendor issues, we can only provide an estimate as to when this will occur. Payments for backordered items are made up front as part of the original order. This helps to keep shipping costs down, as it would be more expensive to charge for two separate shipments. If you choose to remove the backordered item from your order, a refund will be issued that is consistent with the original method of payment.
ARMORVENT maintains this website for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this website only for your non-commercial personal use and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appear on any such material. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the website for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without ARMORVENT’s prior written consent. Your access to and use of this website is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and ARMORVENT are superseded and of no force.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of ARMORVENT. ARMORVENT neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with ARMORVENT.
2. Although ARMORVENT uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, ARMORVENT makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. ARMORVENT assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website, but upon notification will make corrections as soon as possible.
3. Your use of, and browsing in, this website is at your own risk. Neither ARMORVENT nor any other party involved in creating this website is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. While extremely stringent precautions are taken, ARMORVENT also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website.
4. While ARMORVENT has reviewed all of the sites linked to this website, we are not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this website. The existence of any link to such other sites does not imply endorsement by ARMORVENT of such other sites. Your access to any other off-site pages or sites is at your own risk. No links are permitted to this website without the prior written consent of ARMORVENT.
5. Images of people or places displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by ARMORVENT. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
6. All of ARMORVENT’s trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on this website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of ARMORVENT. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the prior written permission of ARMORVENT. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content displayed on this website, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
7. ARMORVENT may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill specific requests. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
The system fit perfectly into my kit and I did not have to make any adjustments to it. I could tell immediately that my body heat was no longer being trapped like before and I was more comfortable in my kit.Special Operations, USA
I sweat a lot. Summer, winter – it doesn’t matter. I have been dealing with a wet or soaking wet t-shirt under my armor for the last 5 years. Thankfully, those days are over.Patrol Division, CA
From a ‘comfort’ perspective, I have never been comfortable in my armor. However, ARMORVENT has provided me with relief from the build-up of heat and has improved the way I feel when wearing my armor.Bike Patrol, TX
When I took my kit off I noticed my shirt was completely dry. It was so obvious that a couple guys noticed it and asked what I had attached to my kit. I will never operate without this piece of kit.Special Operations, USA
When I first received the product, I was skeptical that it could do anything to keep me cooler and more comfortable. But after my first day, I noticed a dramatic reduction in the amount of sweat soaked into my combat shirt.Security Contractor
The ARMORVENT panels have been a big hit here at MPD. They fit well, are comfortable and very functional. All the patrol personnel, bike officers and SWAT operators who are using them enjoy them. It assists in keeping them cooler in the summer, reduces heat rash and regulates their body temperature regardless of the weather. The product is an excellent one.Meridian P.D. (Idaho)
ARMORVENT has my seal of approval. I recommend it to all my partners. Best $50 spent.California